Mommy has been working very hard lately on making some super pooper holders (a.k.a. diapers). We are just so proud of her and all that she has been accomplishing lately. With her new business, her job with nutrition education, and now making reusable diapers for Katherine's next size of diaper! Speaking of super, she sure is a super mom!
3 comments:
I wondered why the number of posts was staying at 85. I figured you must be very busy! I finally noticed I was looking at the number for 2011 and there were 4 new posts for 2012! So glad to see more news from you. Katherine is just adorable! I enjoy the posts from you and your sisters when you take the kids to the zoo. Thanks for including the elephants. They're my favorites!
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
Julie's gram is VERY PROUD OF ALL HER HARD WORK---GOOD WORK JULIE---I,for one, can testify that your meals are great & well worth the money.
Good luck Julie with all your projects
Love to infinity
GG
I'm very proud of her too--Sewper mom, daughter and sewer!
Oceans of love!
Post a Comment