To keep her safe (and us sane) we got a gate for the bottom of our stairs. Here's what Katherine thinks of it:
Here, we set Katherine down in the living room as we brought some groceries into the house. In less than a minute she managed to find this box of crackers and wasted no time helping herself:
Katherine sure keeps us on our toes! Luckily for her, she's so cute we really can't get mad. With a face like this, she's as good at getting out of trouble as she is at getting into it:
3 comments:
GG is thinking we have aLITTLE KATHERINE MISCHIEF!!! Could this be the same little one that I bragged about never getting into trouble lol
LOVED THE PICTURES:)
LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THEM
GG
Katherine, you are one smart little cookie! You are also adorable! I'm so glad your mommy and daddy have a blog so I can see you.
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
You sure can charm us, Katherine! A joy to have fun with--nothing wrong with being on our toes!
Oceans of love!
Post a Comment