Saturday, December 17, 2011

uh oh!!

Over the last week or so Katherine's first word seems to have emerged... one of her new favorite games is to drop something, then look down at it and say "hmm-ho!" She sometimes practices in her crib before and after naps, singing "hum ho!" over and over again.

Of course, every time we bring out the video camera she gets shy, but you can sort of hear her saying uh-oh in this clip before bath time:



Other sounds are less distinguishable... She seems to be using the term "ma ma ma" to mean "I want something (Mommy, Daddy, milk, or "I want out of the carseat...").  And she seems to razz when ever she wants to say "no."

Right now Katherine "ma ma ma" play, so we'll post more updates later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Katherine will be saying whole sentences before I get to meet her!

oceans of love,
aunt kathy

GG said...

Sounds good Miss Katherine:) Hint--say ma ma & Da Da & you will get the world:)---or better yet GG lol
Enjoyed that no end.

Love to infinity

GG

Grambie said...

Love the video! I've heard Katherine say it, yet I still listened 5 times! love that bounce!
Oceans of love!