Thank you for the birthday greetings! I hope it's not much longer until I meet Katherine in person :-)oceans of love,aunt kathy
What a JOY to celebrate with all y'all :-)OCEANS of Love, D A D / Grandpop
Tom--Hope your birthday & the year to come are as wonderful as you are--I love you---MomXOXO to my Katherine:)
Happy Birthday Tom and Kathy! It was a fun celebration!Oceans of love!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you for the birthday greetings! I hope it's not much longer until I meet Katherine in person :-)
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
What a JOY to celebrate with all y'all :-)
OCEANS of Love,
D A D / Grandpop
Tom--Hope your birthday & the year to come are as wonderful as you are--I love you---Mom
XOXO to my Katherine:)
Happy Birthday Tom and Kathy! It was a fun celebration!
Oceans of love!
Post a Comment