Today marks Katherine's 4 month birthday! She had an excellent checkup at the doctors, weighing in at 13lbs, 4oz and 25 1/2 in. The doctor said she looked great, and gave us hope that she should be sleeping better and better soon.
Our other big news is that we adopted a cat!! She's a 5 year old small female who is incredibly friendly. She loves to snuggle, so we're sure she'll fit in great with our family. :-) We haven't decided on a name yet, but we'll be posting options soon for readers to give us feedback on.
At first Katherine wasn't sure what to think of the cat:
But soon she was reaching for her with joy:
We look forward to seeing what kinds of fun (and mischief) Katherine and the Cat get into soon!


3 comments:
Are we supposed to offer names to be chosen from ? I can't think of one right now. I will post one later.
I can't believe Katherine is already 4 months old! She looks great. I'm sure she and the cat will have lots of adventures. Hope she is a patient kitty :-)
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
LOOK WHO IS 4 MO---OMG IT'S KATHERINE:):) She looks & is adorable!! Looks like she is growing nicely in both wgt & hgt:)
What a pretty cat--- lots of fun I'm thinking in the Block household.
Love to infinity--- GG
Post a Comment