As you can see, we're sure Katherine will be an awesome Big Sister!
We had a wonderful Mother's Day celebration. Mommy ran the Race for the Cure with Grambie, Aunt Mary, Uncle Dave and Andrew (Daddy stayed home with Katherine and Alex). Daddy got Mommy fancy coffee and we all enjoyed Indian food for lunch (something Baby Block had been asking for lately). :-)
We got to video chat with Oma and Opa this afternoon, and enjoyed a delicious dinner at Grambie and Grandpop's with all of Mommy's family.
Mommy is blessed to be surrounded by a loving and supportive family every day of the year, but it was certainly wonderful to celebrate today!
4 comments:
Happy Mothers Day to Mommy Block and to all Mom's! An official congratulations to the Block family for baby Block!
So nice to celebrate with you!
Oceans of love!
Happy Mother's Day to all moms:):)
Julie--you are a wonderful mom & it will be thrilling to see your new baby in Now.
LOVED ALL THE PICTURES!!
LOVE TO ALL & HUGS TO JULIE TODAY FOR BEING A GREAT MOM:)
GG
Congratulations, Block Family! I pray you have a happy and healthy pregnancy, Julie!
Wow! Look what I miss when I miss blogs!! I know you had a very happy Mother's Day. Congratulations on your great news!
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
Post a Comment