One of Katherine's new favorite past-times is looking at pictures of family that we keep around the house. This morning during breakfast she started pointing to the fridge, indicating that she wanted to see pictures. I gave her a favorite picture of Oma and Opa as you can see below. She happily points to them, and even gives them kisses (I had a hard time capturing the kiss picture)!
We're all super excited because tomorrow we'll get to go to Texas and see Oma and Opa for real! Katherine is sure to have some kisses saved up to share with them then too. :-)
3 comments:
GG will miss all of you but know your vacation will be a special one --ENJOY YOUR TIME IN SUNNY HOUSTON!!
Love to infinity
GG
I know you will have a wonderful vacation!
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
Hope you are all having a great time together!
Oceans of love!
Post a Comment