Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day... no not victory day... That's May 9th!

Happy Valentines Day all! We here at the Block family just wanted to wish everyone and their loved ones a day of warmth and happiness!

Here are some pictures (it's kind of like our valentines present to all of you!)


Here's Katherine enjoying her first sled ride!


And her awesome new hair!


Speaking of which, here is mommy's awesome new hair!


And here they are together!



4 comments:

GG said...

HAPPYVALENTINES DAY TO ALL WHO READ THIS!!--May your life be full of the love of God & each other!!


VERY INTERESTING Pictures
Love the new hair cut Julie-- at first I was startled as you looked so much like Kari-I thought I had the wrong blog lol-then the picture of you & Katherine-- look so much alike.

Love to infinity

GG

Oma said...

I love the haircut, just right for your new job! I also think Katherine looks so cute! What a great family. Oma & Opa

kathy dubois said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Pictures of Katherine make a great present!
Love your hair, Julie.

oceans of love,
aunt kathy

yramelims said...

So excited you'll be joining 4moms, Jules! Hopefully we'll have lots of fun carpooling together. Love both haircuts too. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow.

Love to Infinity,
(Aunt) Mary