Since we can't get you any teething pictures yet, here are some other cute pictures for you to enjoy:
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
A Tooth?? In truth!!
Katherine's first tooth broke through today!! She has had red, swollen gums for the past couple days, and has woken up periodically at night, so we knew the moment would be coming soon. It's extremely difficult to see because anytime she opens her mouth she sticks her tongue over it, and even when her tongue isn't covering it the tooth is very small, so we've been unable to capture it with our camera. Mommy first noticed it when Katherine was munching on Mommy's finger.
Since we can't get you any teething pictures yet, here are some other cute pictures for you to enjoy:
Since we can't get you any teething pictures yet, here are some other cute pictures for you to enjoy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They sure are cute pictures. In fact, that is positively the cutest elephant I have ever seen.
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
GG was waiting or more pictures(I never have enough) --all are adorable -like the subject:)
HER VERY FIRST TOOTH--HOW EXCITING:)
LOVE TO INFINITY!!
GG
Got tooth?
I'll bring Pretzels - just kidding...
I'll wait for tooth #2
OCEANS of Love,
Grandpop / D A D
Post a Comment