Katherine even showed off at her appointment-- rolling from front to back (for the first time) when the doctor put her on the exam table! The doctor was impressed with her strength and head control, and reported she's even ready for the jogging stroller. Now Mommy and Daddy have no excuse to put off training for the Pittsburgh Half Marathon. :-)
5 comments:
WTG Katherine elisabeth turning from your back to your front---YEAH!!! Yes you are a strong baby & our love is very strong for you!!
NO MEASUREMENTS???--GG says don;t go too fast with my little one:):) I hope someday I can take her for a walk(not trying for the half marathon here!!! lol
Love --Love--& more love
GG
Opps--I skipped the first paragraph-- I see the measurements--She is doing well & apparently her parents are treating her well too ---even in their sleepy stage:)
HUGS FOR THE 3 OF YOU:):)
Yay for Katherine!! Happy 2 month Birthday!!!! love the picture! And rolling over....you go girl!
Oceans of love!
Katherine,
We are so proud of you. You always seem so happy, and so do your parents. We love you all and can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Oma & Opa
Way to go, Katherine. You'll be joining in the fun with your cousins in no time.
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
Post a Comment