The last few weeks or even months of winter always seem to drag on with mundane patterns and life becomes, well, ordinary. So on this ordinary Sunday, the Koes, Romitos, Bernas, and Blocks gathered to break bread and share in a time of fellowship. What seemingly started out as an ordinary meal (because exceedingly amazing food is of course ordinary at the Berna residence) rouse to mayhem. How did this happen? Duck duck goose of course. Now some of you may question how a simple children's game could cause anything but well structured fun. Fortunately, this narrator has a step by step story for you.
Sure, this game started with the best of intentions...
But soon a wrestling match ensued.
And at first Mommy thought she could take on the two boys, but Andrew had a good tackle
When Mommy got a hold of Andrew, Alex was quick to the rescue
Soon it was an all out brawl
With the boys taking charge.
Luckily as it turns out this is just an ordinary day with the Koes family and all was well
Now from this narrators perspective, it is clear that once the children have outnumbered the parents only one thing can come from it... a loving mayhem.
3 comments:
I was THERE, and that is pretty much how it happened. Thanks to our Pulitzer-prize-winning reporters...
Love,
D A D
GG was not there but I have been to the Koes house many times so the play by play was perfect lol
Love to all
WHO THINKS KATHERINE HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF BEING A TOM BOY??? LOL
Thanks for the play by play :-) As far as Katherine being a tom boy, when Anne was born I told her she was outnumbered but she could handle it and that she did, with style. I have to admit she was a tomboy until about 8th grade. Then she turned into quite a young lady. My mom told me I was a tomboy until Clare was born. Then I suddenly became "girlie".
oceans of love,
aunt kathy
Post a Comment